FOR LIVE RESULTS CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Rules will be handed out at Registration. Each team must sign and acknowledge.
Grand Lake of the Cherokees
1. Good sportsmanship is expected of all individuals during the tournament. Any disorderly conduct will be ample reason for disqualification. Any violation will result in automatic disqualification.
2. All-State and Federal rules will be observed. A valid OK fishing license is required.
3. Check-In and Captain’s meeting will be from 5:00-8:00 PM on Wednesday, December 9th at the Grove Community Center.
4. One participant from each team MUST be present for the mandatory meeting to be held at 5:00 PM. If fishing by yourself then you must be present. No exceptions.
5. A maximum of 3 people allowed on the boat. No age limits
6. This is a two-day tournament, a winner will be decided by total weight from both days.
7. Entry Fee is $350 for pre-registrants.
8. Livewell check and launch will take place at Wolf Creek Park. Livewell check will begin at 5:00am each morning.
9. Participant will leave ramp in the order of registration.
10. Tournament directors will determine time of earliest safe daylight to launch.
11. No pre-fishing tournament waters after 5:00 PM on Wednesday, 12/9/2020.
12. Tournament Hours:
7:00 AM – 3:00 PM on Thursday
7:00 AM – 3:00 PM on Friday
13. Fish may only be caught by Rod and Reel method. No Trotlines, Limb Lines, Hoop nets or noodles will be allowed.
14. A maximum of 5 fish per boat will be weighed in. A sixth fish can be obtained during tournament hours for culling purposes but only 5 fish are allowed at the weigh-in! If you arrive with 6 fish we will cull starting with your biggest fish first! Only 2 fish allowed over 30” if at least two anglers in the boat.
15. Weighing in a dead fish will result in DISQUALIFICATION.
16. A live well is REQUIRED. Must have a minimum 50 gal or 2 – 40 gal livewells. The tournament director will have the final call on all live wells. If the director believes a team’s live well is inadequate he reserves the right to remove the team from the tournament. If you have any questions about your live well please contact the tournament direct before the tournament.
17. There will be no limit on how many rods can be in the boat however only 10 rods will be allowed in the water at any given time.
18. Only 2 hooks per line allowallowed.
19. No snagging will be allowed.
20. No foul hooked fish will be accepted.
21. No chumming.
22. No fishing intentionally or known baited holes.
23. Any LEGAL commercial or natural bait may be used.
24. All tournament boats must maintain a distance of 50 yards between each other while anchored and 50 feet while drifting. This includes all boats.
25. No buddy fishing.
26. No fishing outside of the boat.
27. No alcoholic beverages allowed during tournament hours.
28. Any team having a member who fails or refuses to take a polygraph test or whose condition does not permit administration of a test because of contestant’s use of alcohol or drugs will be disqualified.
29. Ties will be determined by team’s biggest fish. If the tie still exists the tournament director will decide with a coin flip. The team that traveled the furthest will get to call it in the air!!
30. Any protests must be made before the end of the weigh in.
31. This is a catch and release tournament.
32. All fishermen are subject to a polygraph exam.
Rules subject to change.
Upon your entry into the tournament, you are placed under the Waiver/Release for The CatMasters. Please read below:
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR The CatMasters:
I have read the accompanying event information and understand the policies of the event. I know that fishing is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter unless I am medically able and properly trained. I assume all risks associated with my voluntary participation in this event, including but not limited to, falls and potential drowning, the effects of the weather, including extreme temperatures, boat traffic, and all conditions on the lake/river, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Knowing these facts, and in consideration of your accepting my entry, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue and WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE for The CatMasters, and all sponsors, officials, workers or volunteers, their representatives, successors or assigns for ANY AND ALL claims or liability, whether foreseen or unforeseen, for death, personal injury or property damage arising out of, or in the course of my participation in this event. I further grant full permission to the above-mentioned sponsors, organizers and or agents authorized by them, to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings or other records of the event for any reasonable purpose.
2020 REGISTERED TEAMS
- Jerry Dillard, John Dillard & Jason Cummings TX
- Lance Lutke & Dominic Pellegrino OK
- Adam Pierce & Tod Hawkins AR
- Chris Baldwin & Kyli Baldwin OK
- Zach Penland & Bret Nuessen AR
- Johnny Mangum, John Mangum & Jeff Mills TX
- Ryan Dingman, Blake Shew & Landon Minor OK
- Jesse Neufeld, Mike Davis & Jared Diepenbrock KS
- Terry Terry, Cole Wilson & Steven Barbarie TX
- Carl Morris, Rob Parsons & Jeremy Martin OH
- Blake Stringer, Joe Stringer & Chase Stringer KS
- Daniel Armstrong, Amber Armstrong & Zach Langford TX
- Kevin Parks, Ryan Gnagy & Terry Fischer KS
- Cody Forshee, Billy Elrod & Tim Gregory KS
- Joseph Junior
- Hugh Thompson, Hunter Howard & John Howard MS/TX
- Mick Petree & Smoky Brown TX
- Paul Cypher Jr. & William Stewart Jr. PA
- Sammy Brooks & John Raines IN/IL
- Matt Watson, Kristi Dunlop & Stacey Harriman MO
- Tommy Vaughn & Zack Rumple OK
- Ray Ferguson TN
- Zach Williams & True Beisly MO
- Jason Clark IL
- Marty Gerloff, Roger Gerloff Jr. & Savannah Gerloff MO
- Casper McConnell, Justin Malone & Adrienne Malone OK
- Merlyn Johnson & Derrick Crozier KS
- Monty Bond TX
- Larry Spillers & Larry Muse TX
- Bill Hackworth, Kenny Tweedy & Kyle Boswell MO
- Dusty Tholl, Jenny Tholl & Justin Powell TX
- Bill Masterson, Buck Calfy & Bob Masterson OK
- Daniel Mata, Aaron Chruchwell & Spud Barton
- Edward Miller, Troy Armstrong & Doren Smith OK
- Robert Wood & Zach Jones OK
- Dan Adler & Devin Fouts NE
- David Sharp, Gregory Blalock & Jeff Blalock OK
- Roger Pinchback & Junior Shipman OK
- Greg Callaway & Devin Hogan TX
- Michael Reed & Aaron Hagan TX
- William Sweitzer & Billy Mack TX
- Kevin Kegin & Jennifer Kegin OK
- Travis Smith & Dustin Sipes OK
- Jay Yeager & David Goss KS
- Michael Gordon & Kimberly Turner TX
- John Orr & Kristie Orr SD
- Michael Russell & Desirea Russell SD
- Trey Franklin TX
- Rob Rider, Richard Hagen & Patrick McGill OK
- Stephen Nelson & Cody Mullennix TX
- Kennith Holmes, Brandi Holmes & Drake Holmes TX
- Austin Knight, Lindsay Knight & Sawyer Knight
- Lonnie Fountain, Dawn Fountain & John Tinsley
- Richard Faulk & Brad Cook
- Kenny Lovell III, Ken Lovell Jr. & Gabe Lovell